Monday, November 26, 2012

This post is a post

I have the feeling Suzanne and I have been dancing around this blog like two kids around a beached crab, you know--poking it occasionally to see how it reacts. Well, someone's got to pick it up first, so I'm picking it up. Here's hoping it scrabbles nicely across the palms of my hands and doesn't pinch me, by which I mean I hope that this first blog post is halfway decent and doesn't contain any gross typos. I have a weird way of wording things, which is something you might as well know right now, at the outset.

The title was Suzanne's idea. "Pudding is Pudding" is an observation that is partly humorous, partly philosophical and profoundly true. We hope that this blog--which is not pudding, but which is Pudding is Pudding--will live up to its title in substance and in sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment